Sunday, March 17, 2013

To All My Doubters ...

Emery hard at work on the blog

There has been a lot of internet scuttlebutt lately that it's impossible for me (Emery here, as usual) to produce such a skillfully crafted blog all on my own and thus, this is all an elaborate hoax. Now to be fair, I must admit that I have all the help, love, and support a baby like me could ever hope for from my wonderful family. Also my big sister Avery has taught me all the ins-n-outs of blogging. But rest assured and without a doubt that I am indeed the main innovator, designer, and implementer of this great blog forum you see right here in front of you.

Thus, below is a video of my formal response to all of the remaining doubters out there ... enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too cutie, Emery!