Sunday, March 10, 2013

Duh, Of Course I Can Walk!!!

 
 Emery casually walking to her room

I guess sometimes I even amaze myself (Emery speaking of course).

Everyone was "so surprised" today when I "suddenly" walked up and down the hall, even going as far as pushing a heavy toy for fun. Little did they all know that I have been secretly walking for months now and only crawling when I knew they were watching me.

Why would I conceal all of this, you ask? Well see, I prefer to be babied and we all know once they see you walking, then next it's help do this, help do that, here are your weekly chores, and on and on and on.

Who wants all that busy-body work??? Not me!!!

Here's a video Daddy took of me today (since he really thinks this is something "new") ...


At least it was fun to finally let everyone in on my secret. Avery and I even had some fun playing "chicken" all day long!

 Beep, beep ... Emery trying to "run over" Avery ...

 ... anyone is fair game when Emery is on the loose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOO darn cute!! Emery looks just like her Mommy.
Wish I were there to watch them grow up... I miss them.
Aunt Sherry