Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Mystery of the Sky Turning Upside-down ...

Even though I (Emery here again since I like typing most of the blog nowadays) was only born a few short months ago, I thought that I had seen it all. That is until just the other day when I saw weird white stuff falling everywhere, straight out of the sky? I ran crying throughout the house warning everyone that we needed to run and hide, but wise big sister Avery told me she knew exactly what was occurring and that it was going to instead be a great fun time ...

Emery not believing her eyes as whiteness 
drifted downwards all around outside

 View out the front of the house

 View of the backyard

 Avery and Emery's snowman ... 
just one of the many that were built

And then the cruel harsh sun melted away
all the snow (and snowmen) ... 
that is until next time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very rare occasion, enjoy!