Sunday, September 11, 2011

Auntie Em's Detour Home ...

Puzzle time with Auntie Em

My Auntie Em was "forced" to stop by to see me the other day, out of the blue, supposedly due to some bad weather pushing her plane out of the sky to stop right by my house ... but I think she really made that whole story all up just so she could spend some quality time with me!!!  Here's a video of me capturing her right went she came over (can you tell it's me holding the camera the whole time???) ...

And then here's another video of us playing with puzzles (and some hide-n-seek) ...

Come again soon, Auntie ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Em clearly loves you very much. Although, her alternative to flying to Tucson to spend time with her beloved niece was to spend three nights sleeping at DFW airport.