Monday, July 18, 2011

"Everyday Art" by Avery...

I like to imagine everyday things around me as pieces to an artistic puzzle that only I know how to put together.  Behold some of my recent working art arrangements ...

 "Timely Tiger Tasting Treats"

 "Pinky in Wooden Clogs"

"Jazzy Flip-Flop Tunes From a Truck"

"Little Tiger Carries Burdens on His Shoulders"

"Buckle Up"

"Lawn Solar System"

"Light Inside a Balloon Inside a Balloon"

Note that I can not take credit for creating this last work of art ... but it was a true beauty that I just had to possess once it caught my eye during my "Great Big Summer Vacation Adventure", which will be detailed in the next three blog installments, so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Very creative arrangements, Avery. I look forward to reading about your great summer vacation!