Friday, July 29, 2011

Avery's Big Summer Adventure: Part 1, The Flower-Butterfly Girl

Sorry it's been awhile since my last blog entry, but I have been really busy lately relaxing after taking my long and very busy vacation.  We loaded up the car again this summer and drove out toward the coast to see relatives, go to parties, swim at the beaches, and most of all, meet a very famous mouse!!!  Here's pictures from Part I of the trip, where I played a very very critical role in a very very fancy and famous wedding ...

Mommy and Avery having fun at our rest-stop picnic 
during the very long road trip ...

...  after the car ride I got to stretch my legs 
running around with my new best friend Maddy, 
the other flower girl ...

... and then kept on running and dancing all around 
and I saw tons of my relatives at the party too ...




... like Great Grandma Lucille ...

... and cousin Travis ...

... and Grandma and Auntie Sherry ...





... and then of course cousin Danielle who's the main reason
for everyone coming to the parties and wedding ... 
although I was sort of shy at first (and so was Maddy too!!!) 
since she was in this super white Fancy Nancy dress 
and I didn't want to do anything to mess it up at all ...


... but then I felt better after she bent down 
and I could see the fancy dress was already a little 
dirty from letting it drag all around on the ground ...

... next was to prepare for my big part in the 
wedding, getting to throw flower peddles all
around and not be in trouble ... what fun!!!

Maddy and Avery throwing flower peddles 
(note that I ran out already halfway down the aisle)

Here's a video of the flower tossing and walking ...



Here's the big moment, Danielle and Ryan's wedding vows ...






... and now that the wedding is over, it's time to DANCE!!!

Here's a video of me showing all the girls the latest moves ...

... and then here's me with Mommy and Daddy on the dance floor ...






Mommy, Daddy, and Avery after the absolute 
best wedding ever that had me as a flower girl


Watch for Part II of Avery's Big Summer Adventure coming soon!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Boy, Avery, you sure know how to have a good time on a vacation. I'll have to consult with you when I plan my next one.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. U are too cute Avery!