Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sleepover @ G&G's

Even though it probably breaks Mommy and Daddy's heart each and every time I ask, last weekend I begged, pleaded, and cried for hours and hours so that I might get the chance to have a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Well, it worked perfectly as planned this time ... and I had the most amazing time ever!!!

  Sleepover started with arts & crafts with Grandma ...

... which then led to playtime, or rather extreme 
washup time, in the sink ...

... which then led to dinner out with my
favorite dinning companion (Grandma's iPad) ...

 ... which then led to 2 hrs of bathtime in the Black Lagoon ...

 ... which then finally led to storytime 
(Grandma read me 20 books!) and then off to bed!!!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun time!!!

2 comments:

Bob's Blog said...

Avery, you are so lucky to have such fun grandparents! No wonder you like to spend time with them.

Anonymous said...

Hellooo.... I thought it was forbidden to show your grandma in such unflattering poses!!

Tucson Grandma