Sunday, March 6, 2011

My house inside my house ...

Avery inside her brand new home

I finally achieved the American dream last week ... my very own first house!!!  Now I can live by MY RULES and do what I want, when I want.  No more listening to Mommy and Daddy for me; well, unless it's something really really important since technically my house is still under the roof of their house ... for now.

Painting your house is always the first big 
step towards making it feel like home ...

... and I still have a lot to do, but it's already 
feeling more and more like home by the minute!!! 

3 comments:

Bob's Blog said...

What a lovely home, Avery. It will be the source of many decorating projects in the future, I'm sure. I hope I get an invitation to visit some day :-)

Anonymous said...

Great job Avery but I think you have more decorating to do. See you soon



Love Greatgrandma L

Anonymous said...

Avery, my dear young friend, it is delightful to see you learning to be a true American young lady. First you started your own day spa and now home ownership. Next your mommy and daddy need to introduce you to the fine art of credit card usage.

A concerned observer