Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Fancy Poodle Spa is now open ...

My new salon and full spa business is now open to the public, so consider making an appointment all of you out there.  Here are a few pictures of the exclusive private opening I had a few weeks ago to test out the overall concept and our operations.

The Fancy Poodle Spa's main entrance and working area
Avery testing out the comfort level of 
the seating arrangements ...

... and the temperature of the hand/foot spa

Avery's good friend Nikki was her first test client ...

... watch as Avery practices her precise 
attention-to-detail nail skills ...

... Avery's slow and exact movements help 
produce a perfectly finished product ...

... behold, Avery provided perfect coverage 
of Nikki's nails (plus a little extra on the edges)!!!

And my greatest feat that day was Mommy's desperately 
needed updo that went late into the night
(and even past bedtime)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

What a lovely spa. I can hradly wait for an appointment. I'm sure I will be transformed.

Anonymous said...

My dear young friend,

How lovely it is to see you mastering the art of feminine beauty maintenance at such a young age. Perhaps, though, you should trying learning to color in the lines in your coloring books before you do anymore nail work.

A concerned friend