Sunday, September 12, 2010

To all my detractors ...

Avery working on her hardest puzzle to date

Some chatter on the web seems to indicate that I might have a few detractors out there that doubt my amazing puzzle solving abilities. Thus, video is provided below as evidence to silence those who doubt my truly phenomenal skills at such a very young age!!!

Note that this puzzle is even harder than the 100 piece one with the cat (from blog entry http://averyclaire.blogspot.com/2010/09/piece-by-piece-by-piece.html). My very good friend Nikki gave me this one where each puzzle piece is a US state and instead of connecting the pieces with one another, you have to place each state's shape inside the correct lines drawn on the board so that all of the pieces fit. Also note that each state is a different color, so you can't use color in any way to help connect them together.


4 comments:

Sheri said...

I was never a detractor, Avery. You are really good at these puzzles. I can tell mommy and daddy are great cheerleaders, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh you are exceptionally Avery--no doubt about it. If I see you someday I will bring you
a 500 piece puzzle that your Grandma may be able to help you with.

Keep on solving puzzles they are good for the brain.

Love Great Grandma

ejmaland said...

Avery, you are so advanced for your age. Keep up the good work! Hope to see you soon!!

Love
Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

Avery, you are so advanced for your age. I have a horse puzzle for you, so the next time I see you, you will get it.

Love
Grandma Judy