Thursday, September 30, 2010

Graffiti Art

When no one is looking, I secretly like to run outside and express myself all over my surroundings. Here is a sampling of my artistic wares (using my backyard as my canvas).

Who does this portrait remind you of???
Here's a hint, she only has blond
hair every now and then



And who could this be???
Here's a hint, he takes me running all the time



And this one is the sun with a capital "P" on top ...
I captured this piece as the sun was setting where
this dense array of clouds overhead formed a nice little "P"

3 comments:

ejmaland said...

Avery, you have a talent for drawing. You have creative natural abilities. Will be seeing you very soon.

Love
Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

Avery, you are a genius. I love you.

love,
mommy

Sheri said...

Avery your mom is right. You can see that you are developmentally ahead of schedule.
http://www.learningdesign.com/Portfolio/DrawDev/kiddrawing.html