Monday, December 28, 2009

Two days of Christmas!?!!??!

Santa must have known I was an extra good girl this year since he gave me TWO full days of Christmas!!!

Mommy and Daddy kept trying to tell me that poor weather conditions were the main cause of my situation (which was mainly that Christmas with Auntie Em was delayed by a day, thus extending my Christmas to an extra special "Two Days of Christmas"), but to that I say, "SOMEONE had to have CAUSED those poor weather conditions and that someones name is SANTA!!!", to which they just respond by staring blankly at me like they can't understand what I'm saying. Oh well, as long as I know the truth your secret is safe with me, Santa.

So, enough of all this talky-talk, here's the breakdown of all the goods that Santa and all my friends and family gave me ... thanks to you all (I know Santa reads my blog as well) for all the great books, toys, and clothes!!!


Avery starting off the first day of Christmas by
treating the dogs to their Christmas Day bones


Avery memorized by this new magical
talking red furry animal named Elmo ...

... "I heart Elmo and Elmo hearts me"

Avery going at it again for her second
straight day of Christmas


Behold, Avery the Bejeweled modeling off her new accessories ...

... and then taking a ride to nowhere ...
going round and round is so much fun ...


... and then Avery rushing to help get the Christmas feast
all finished ...
what would my family do without me???


Everyone liked the feast of a meal I prepared so much that I was allowed to do the main Christmas toast this year ... the video of it was slightly corrupted, but luckily the very end is still viewable (just below) ... see for yourself how well everyone just adored my elegant and unforgettable toast ...


Avery's Toast

Avery ready to finally nap after finishing her second day of Christmas ...
maybe Santa will allow me three days next year, wink-wink?!??!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a haul, Avery! You sure got some cool stuff to play with. And a cool family to toast with (although I confess I could not hear your toast :-( ) I'm sure it was eloquent, though. Happy New Year!!!