Sunday, December 13, 2009

I know what I want to be when I grow up ...

... I want to be an airplane pilot!!!

While my out-of-town Grandparents were visiting me, we all went to the airplane museum to see hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of airplanes. It was so great!!! I even got to climb into one that was just my size and with Mommy's help we flew off into a great bunch of blossoming clouds in the midst of the vast blue sky ...


Avery and Mommy about ready to take off

There was even a plane that would have been a perfect match with my Halloween costume this year ( http://averyclaire.blogspot.com/2009/11/avery-plays-dress-up-with-great.html ) ... and another one resembled my favorite animal of the sea ... a shark!!!


Avery showing Daddy her favorite planes ...


Avery 'hearts' the Bumble-Bee plane ...


... and really really likes the JAWS plane too

It was so much fun I can't wait to go see all the planes again soon.

Avery on Daddy's shoulders so she
could touch the airplanes


Avery, Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa, and Grandma

No comments: