Friday, November 6, 2009

Compute-off ...

On your mark ... get ready ... get set ... go!


Grandpa had heard how amazingly good I was on the computer, so he jokingly mentioned a challenged, to which I just had to take him up on. I even agreed to let him use TWO computers!!!

The overall objective was to see who would be the quickest to create a better and quicker version of that thing that does that one thing on the computer. Mommy had the stopwatch and Daddy took pictures to document our "photo finish" result.

And guess what!!!! To everyone's surprise (even mine), I beat Grandpa by a hundredth of a second!!!! Some people might say that's too close to call a winner, but I'll take a win that close any day!!!


Photo finish of Avery completing
the challenge before Grandpa

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Avery, I need help with the thing that does that thing on my computer, so let me know when you are available :-)

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm - I wonder who is more precocious.....Avery or her Mom and Dad?????