Sunday, November 1, 2009

Avery plays dress-up with The Great Pumpkins ...

The Great Pumpkin about to eat the
Not-So-Great Pumpkin



I think I love Halloween!!! Last year was sooo much fun and then this year was even better ... I got to play with knives, pick out my own costume, visit the old neighborhood, and get lots of great candy!!!

The day started out with dressing up the Great Pumpkins into their Halloween outfits ...

Avery and Mommy dressing up the Avery sized pumpkin


Avery and Daddy "cleaning up"
the bigger sized pumpkin



And then it was my turn to get all dressed up ... try and guess what I was this year ...


Well, around the face Avery sort of looks like a bug, right???


And from the back, there are wings and a tail ...
what type of costume could it "be"???



Ha ha ... why Avery's a bumble bee, of course!!!!


And then we went over to a friend's house in our old neighborhood to go "Trick or Treating" ... this was sort of confusing at first, since I thought you're not suppose to take candy from strangers?!!?? But I guess it was alright this time since Mommy and Daddy were around.


'Buzzing Bee' Avery flying around 'Honey Pot' Shannon


We started out the adventure by "Tricking" Daddy into
"Treating" us for a ride ...



... we passed many unusual characters roaming around
the old neighborhood ...



... I'll remember these witches for the rest of my life ...
I think they "Tricked" us rather than "Treating" us!!!



... What a score!!!! ... I love chocolate!!!! ...


Avery showing off her costume to the masses


Avery and Daddy walking back ...
and eating lots and lots of candy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just the cutest picture of you and your Daddy walking into the sunset, Avery ... I bet he loves you a whole lot.