Sunday, September 13, 2009

My brand new ride ...

Avery's sweet new ride!!!

I decided it was about time to graduate to a higher level of comfort ... you know, why walk around the house when I can just be pushed and pulled instead. I opted for a high end (note the cup holder) heavy-duty vehicle, one that could tackle the mountainous terrain I now lived in. Though, some assembly for such a ride is always required ... and I think we all know who is best to handle such a task ...


Avery assembling her great new chariot ...


... and enjoying the great outdoors, with her feet up and sippy-cup at hand

I think I'll call her "Red" ... for obvious reasons of course. Although, maybe I should instead call her "Dead Red" since she's already broke down at least once for me ... or maybe all of those leftover parts I had after assembling really weren't "extra parts"???

Avery pushing her broke down "Red"

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Pretty snazzy wheels, Avery. But I hope you don't get too used to that mode of travel. You know we all need exercise - although perhaps pushing your wagon around will take care of that. :-)

Mommy said...

Avery, tell your daddy he should know better than to EVER photograph mommy in a bathing suit. EVER. love, mommy