Saturday, September 5, 2009

Auntie Em Visits Little Ol' Me ...

"We're Number 1" ... "We're Number 1"


My Auntie Em came to visit me this summer for a whole week and we had so much fun!!!! She's just sooo awesome ... we have so much fun that I don't even think I ever get a chance to sleep while she's in town!!!

She got me into playing a lot of tennis this time around. We mostly played as a doubles team against Mommy and Daddy, where we beat them each and every time!!!


Avery warming up to play some tennis



Everyone enjoying a nice evening dinner poolside


We spent a lot of time in our new backyard also ... in the pool, by the pool, in my sandbox, and just playing around in the grass. It was always just so exciting ... sometimes I would get so worn out that I would just fall fast asleep on my Auntie Em's shoulder ... the excitement continued onward though in all my fun-filled beautiful dreams with her.


Avery taking a nap on her Auntie Em

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery (hearts) Auntie Em and Auntie Em (hearts) Avery!

The new friend

Sheri said...

Napping in place is a wonderful idea.