Sunday, August 2, 2009

Party Girl Avery ...

So far this summer has been really busy busy busy ... that's the main reason why I haven't blogged in some time now. I know, I know, I have a lot of catching up to do, especially about my new living arrangements that you might have heard about, but that will all have to wait for now (since my photo-biographers have been just too busy to take any pics of me in my new surrounding).

Anyway, some of the other things keeping me busy are all my friend's birthday parties. My friend Lily just turned two and had a nice party at a Waterpark ... it was just awesome!!!

Avery playing in the water with everyone at the party ...

... Mommy ruining my fun time in the water
(I could just stay in there all day long) ...

... Mommy trying to make it up to me with birthday cupcakes
(and yes, that's good ol' Nick flexing his big muscles for me ... what a hunk!) ...

... Avery enjoying the Birthday cupcakes ...

... Avery really enjoying the Birthday cupcakes!!!


And then there was Adrian's 3rd birthday party which was at a really grownup location ... it was as if the ground turned soft, bouncy, and moved unpredictably below my feet. I felt like I was learning to walk again (which wasn't that fun the first time around) ... so if that's what three year olds like to do, than I hope I never get that old.

Daddy and Avery going fast down an inflatable slide
(do I look like I'm having fun, Daddy?) ...

Daddy and Avery playing some B-ball (sort of) ...

... with the birthday boy and other party guests ...

... Avery exhausted ... or possibly in a sugar coma!



No comments: