Friday, August 28, 2009

All I know is that ...

... I was snug as a bug just sawing logs on the couch when the next thing I know is that I'm on the floor and my head hurts really really bad ... just what the heck happen, Mommy and Daddy???


Avery not happy about her bruise
on the corner of her forehead



So I'm not sure if it's possibly negligence on Mommy and/or Daddy or if it was truly "just an accident" as they like to call it ... I mean really, is it that hard to keep track of little ol' me??? I think their lucky I just don't know how to use a phone yet, otherwise I would have called Goldberg and Osborn to start documenting a lawsuit. Time is money, and me having to spend 5 hrs in the ER (even going past midnight on a workday no less) is not how I want to spend my time.

Just don't let it happen again Mommy and Daddy!!!!


Avery feeling much better the next day


FYI, the ER doc and my pediatrician (who I saw a few days later) said I was a-ok and didn't really break anything important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez Avery, you sure do know how to use those baby blue eyes to your advantage. Exactly where is that "bruise" you screamed so loudly about. I heard you even threw in a few good upchucks!

I think our next story time will include this story called "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Tucson Grandma

Sheri said...

Avery, being a bit of a clutz myself (not implying that you are, of course) I have gotten a few similar bruises, and they really hurt a lot! I'm glad you recovered so quickly.