Friday, June 12, 2009

Milk wins hands down ...

Avery performing her "taste-off"


One night out at dinner last week I got a little curious about all these "brown bottles" I always see Mommy, Daddy, and others drinking from, so I thought I would finally give it a try myself.

Now maybe I'm biased, but I don't think there isn't anything truly better than a "white bottle" ... and I should distinguish from the very different types of "white bottles" ... one from Boobie was always the very best, with one from the refrigerator carton a close second, and the instant power/shaker variety can be referred to as bottom barrel dead last. Thus, for this "taste-off", refrigerator milk would have to do against this "brown bottle" elixir.

And as I could have guess ... my "white bottle" milk clearly beats this brown sludge of a liquid hands down ... it's not even close. Too bad that's what most adults choose ... "brown bottles" over "white bottles" ... I guess that just leaves more for me and all my baby friends!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You know, Avery, just as there are several varieties of the white stuff, there are many many varieties of the brown stuff.And I bet there will come a day when you will have similar rankings for brown stuff as you do now for the white stuff.

Anonymous said...

What in the world was your Mom and Dad feeding you? I hope it was only that awful stuff "coke". If something stronger they can be deprived of your company for child abuse.
\
Beware!!!
Love Great Grandma