Friday, June 26, 2009

Little Secrets ...

Avery sneaking away to her secret Rock Star life ...


All of you out there in the blog-o-sphere probably think you know who I am and what I'm all about ... well, get ready to have that image totally blown away ...

See, I have this little secret ... I like to hop onto my motorbike, let my hair down, and just fly into the wind ...


Avery starting up her motor bike ...


... and here she goes ... preparing for a full standing balance on the seat ...



... look out Evel Knievel ... here come Little Miss Daredevil Avery!!!


Look ma, riding backwards is sooo easy!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love the mischievous gleam in your eyes, Avery. I see you like adventure. Tell Daddy you need a Harley.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh - she is SOOOOOO cute! I love that age!!!!!