Saturday, January 3, 2009

Avery's super fun time with Auntie Em ...

Avery playing "dress up" with Auntie Em


Wow!!! I had the best time ever with Auntie Em over the holidays!!! I got to do all sorts of neat fun stuff that Mommy and Daddy never let me do, like ...

Auntie Em showing Avery how to apply makeup


Auntie Em giving Avery her first soda



Auntie Em reading trashy tabloids to Avery


Avery playing in Auntie Em's clothes



Auntie Em showing Avery all sorts of
really cool/hip websites


Auntie Em and Avery watching exciting television



Auntie Em letting Avery put anything/everything
into her mouth!!!


Auntie Em showing Avery how to do a standing back flip


Auntie Em showing Mommy how to apply Avery's makeup


Thanks for the great time Auntie Emmy!!!!!!! I can't wait to visit you in the big apple ...

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You are so lucky! Every little girl needs an Auntie Em. In fact, I could use some of her make-up expertise.

Anonymous said...

I love your Auntie Em but she doesn't look like you or your mom. Where did she come from? She's really, really pretty!

Your new friend