Tuesday, May 5, 2020

How we have been spending our time "Quarantining"!!!

Bike riding is something we picked up on the first month of quarantine.

We go riding at a lot of different places.

I also started doing yoga with my mom. 
Avery's a party pooper though and won't do it with me, 
I don't really want her to anyway...
 

Hannah (Avery's best friend) needed to do something to 
"get out of the house" for her birthday.
I feel bad, they haven't seen each other for months (in-person, that is).  
So, Hannah's mom rented a stretch limo for them to ride all around town in.
 

Yeah....
All the adults made them stand there for a while while they took pictures. 
 

Hey look! Here's the first one.

Oh yeah, we also did some swimming.


And for some reason.....
My dad sneaks into Avery's room 
(where we sleep together, DON'T JUDGE) 
and thinks it's funny to take cute pictures of us sleeping together.  
I don't know how, but I always end up flopped on top of Avery?!?!?
 
P.S.
Sorry is I sound bored, but Covid-19 has really been hard on us all.

No comments: