Friday, May 22, 2020

Big Birthday Bonanza!!!!

My big birthday extravaganza started off with feeding Scout-No ...

  ... then a super long bike ride ...

 ... with time for climbing trees ...

 ... and taking plenty critical water breaks ...

  ... and then finishing with some yummy ice cream!!!

 

 Check out these videos of our wild trick bike rides ...

  ... here is another one with Daddy too!!!!


  Next I dived into some research ...

  ... looking into a theory I have on "lizard's gizzards".

  Now time for my official birthday party to start ... 
note the 6 feet separation with Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Charlie 
(I hate COVID) ...

  ... check out all these cool and hip gifts ...

  ... at least cool gifts sort of make up for having a  

"No friends" COVID birthday party ... Booo!!!

 

 Ok, we are closer than 6 ft, but this Segway-thing is hard!!!

  Even Avery needed help at first...

  ... and everyone tried it, even Grandma ...

 ... and Mommy?!?!? NO WAY!!!!

 Now cake-time ... or rather "exploding cake time"!!!!

  "Is this exploding candy ever going to end so we can EAT CAKE!!!!

  Now time to try my indoor gifts ...

  ... and everyone loves a pet-o-cur, even MOMMY!!!!

Check me out, I'm playing piano all by myself ...

... but it's way more fun to play with someone like my big sister Avery!!!

  Here are some videos of us playing together ...

... such a great birthday extravaganza, even in COVID times!!!

No comments: