Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mysteries of the Universe ...

Being young and very little (and constantly watched over), I have tons of time on my hands to just sit around and think. It's amazing all of the questions that can pop into your head! Here are just a few mysteries that are on the top of my "To Solve" list ...

 Where does water come from ... 
and then where does it go???


Why do bones for dogs taste so doggone good???

 Where do stairs go
(someone always grabs me 
before I can find out)???

 Why is my sister so awesome???

 Where does the sun go???

 What size of vehicle do these keys open???

 Why can't I squeeze large things into my mouth???

 Why does the spoon handle taste as good 
or even better than the spoon end???

Why oh why do my parents keep dressing
me in such tight fitting clothes 
(or are these instead "baby spanx")???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are especially cute!

Sheri

Anonymous said...

I bet you are going to be a great and interesting thinker of your generation!