Sunday, April 21, 2013

Always ready for anything, anytime ...


 Emery preparing for her daily brutal workout

Being an investigator, I always have to be ready for anything at anytime. I have to constantly train and be 100% ready to overcome any obstacle, any inconvenience, at any moments notice. Below are a small sampling of videos from my daily workout sessions ...

I call these my "Stand-up Talls" ...

And this one is called my "Rock-a-bye Giddy-Ups" ...

And then this one I call my "Low Couch Crawl" ...

... while I call this one my "High Couch Crawl" ...

This one I like to call " Riding the Lightning" ...

This one I call "What to do when wild animals attacks" ...

And this one is called my "End-of-the-day relaxation time" ...

Emery relaxing with a protein shake after her tough workout



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!