Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Sweetest Tasting Mysteries of Food

So far in my brief life I've only been able to taste one food group (Boobie), so it was quite a pleasant surprise to finally try something new.

Emery taking a relaxing break from "Boobie" ...

... and then getting ready to taste "grown up" food ...

... but Mommy didn't seem to know that I preferred BIG bites, 
not small little licks sitting on the end of a spoon ...

... so I signaled for Avery's help and she gladly
took over and really started scooping it up ...

... unfortunately that also meant a whole lot of 
messiness getting it all around my mouth too ...

... but what I did get in my mouth tasted oh so good ... 
so good that I didn't want to miss a single drop ...

... so I ended up just grabbed the spoon from Avery 
and feeding myself!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emery, food only gets better from here on out ... but, I'm sure Boobie is very tasty too.