Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Mystery of the Most Tastiest Idea

The other day I was just sitting there bored, playing with some mindless toys when an absolutely crazy idea popped right into my head ... what if your toes where the most tastiest things in the world!!!

  Emery thinking about her crazy idea ...

 ... and then taking the plunge to find out that 
they taste absolutely wonderful!!!

 Well, of course Avery didn't believe me ...

 ... so, she first had to just give them a little "sniff" ...

 ... but then before I even knew it, she literally 
"stuck her foot right into her mouth" 
and thought it was simply heavenly!!!

Give it a try yourself ... you won't know what you're missing until you give it a try!!! I still need some more sucking time before I'll be able to crack this mystery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emery, I think your toes are delicious too!

love,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Very clever, Emery!!!