Saturday, June 2, 2012

Introducing my new fabulous little sister, Emery!!!!!!!!!

Emery's birth announcement 
(sent out by the one and only Auntie Em)

I can't believe it finally happened!  My little sister Emery popped right out of Mommy's tummy and straight into my life, for better or for worse!!!  She's such a cutie, isn't she?  Take a good look and see for yourself ...

 Guess which one is of me on the day I was born ... 
we sure do look like sisters!!!

 Can you guess who's picture that is next to Emery??!?!  
That's Mommy, the day she was born ... 
well, I guess it's official, Emery is Mommy's kid!!!

Mommy and Emery had to stay 
in the hospital for a little while ...

 ... but I got to come visit all the time ...

 ... along with Grandma Wendy ...

 ... and even Grandpa Charles ... 
but even better yet, I got to sleep over at their 
house until Mommy and Emery came home!!!

 When Emery did finally come home, I immediately 
tried to make her feel as welcomed as can be... 
I introduced her to Scout-No ...

 ... got her moving fast in a really cool swing ...

 ... read all my favorite books to her ...

 ... sang songs to her as I held her 
close and tight in my arms ...

 ... started working out all her muscles ...

 ... set her up to relax in a really cool vibrating chair ...

... and even shared lovely quiet naps with her in the car!!!

So far Emery, you are the best little sister
 I could ever hope for ... I love you so much!!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable.

Anonymous said...

Your a great big sister, big A!

Anonymous said...

I bet you guys will be the best of friends.

Anonymous said...

You guys will be best friends for life, so be sure to teach her everything you know because you'll count on her to help you countless times in the years aghead. You're going to be a wonderful big sister (and I'm sure Emery will be a wonderful little sister).

Sheri said...

Emery is really lucky to have such a wonderful big sister, Avery!