Monday, April 2, 2012

Did my Auntie Em secretly move in right next door?!??!

Auntie "claims" to not live around here, but how can that be true if she keeps popping in & out around my house every weekend?  Either Auntie Em has secretly moved back into town or she bought a plane since she just can't seem to get enough of me and just has to visit me every weekend. Here are some pics of all the fun we had ... I bet you can't tell which pictures I took with my camera!!!

 Here is all of us out to breakfast ...

 ... Auntie Em ...

 ... Mommy ...

 ... my baby sister still in Mommy's tummy ...

 ... goofy Daddy ...

 ... Grandma Wendy ...

 ... and Grandpa Charlie

 Here is when Auntie let me 
put tons of fake tattoos all over her ...

... and then another day we all went to 
the Street Fair and got ice cream ...

 ... well ok, I guess just Daddy and 
me had lots of ice cream!!!

 I hope my baby sister and I have as much 
fun as Mommy and Auntie do together!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have as much fun with your sister, too, sweetheart. Sister love is the best kind.

love,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

I've always heard you call him your Grandpa Charles, not Charlie, so I'm suspicious that you've conned your father into writing this particular post for you. If so, atta girl. You're showing the negotiating skills that will get him to do your algebra homework for you in a few years. And, once you honed those skills further (not that they need much more honing, since you're already very, very good with them), they're the skills needed to get you your very own pony...