Monday, March 5, 2012

My First Valentines Day Party!

My good friend Nikki helped me throw my first real party (i.e. my parents were away from the house) on Valentines Day.  I invited all friends over and we had such a great time!  Here are some pics of all the craziness that happened ...



We had a lot of work to do to get
 the house ready for the big party ...

... decorating for a party is always so much fun!!!

My first guest to arrive was Shannon ...
 we started having super fun immediately ...

... then we started banging on the heart-shaped pinata ... 
it was sort of a "broken-hearted" theme ... 


... and then we started the best part of all ... 
EATING LOTS & LOTS OF SUGAR!!!

Here's Langston and Simone diving in ...

... and Sophie started with plain tea first, 
like a proper lady ...


... and here's how Shannon like her tea, 
with lots and lots of SUGAR ...

... everyone had such a great time that I
plan to have another party very soon ... 
as soon as I can get my parents 
away from the house again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery, I think your photos are out of order. The one of you and Shannon screaming at the top of your lungs must be after all the treats. How nice it was of Shannon to get all dressed up for the lovely event.

Tucson Grandma