Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Adventures of Pink & Grey Donkeys

Sometimes my toys have a mind of their own, doing whatever floats their boat.  One day they will be calmly at rest off in a corner somewhere and the next day they will be dressed bizarrely, trampling all about the house.  The two that run a muck the most are my pink and grey donkeys, I think they travel as a pack always up to no good!  Here are some candid shots of them doing who-knows-what ...

 Is Pink Donkey hiding in a cage drinking juice?

 Does Grey Donkey think he's a pirate?

 Donkeys don't where tank-tops, do they?

 And how did Pink Donkey get way up in my bed?

 Looks like Little Puppy has joined
 this "Pack of No-Good" ...

 I think they are having a Mardi-Gras party?!!?

 You just never know what these 
crazy donkeys will be doing next!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, we may not know what those two crazy donkeys will do next, but I know for certain we don't know what Avery Claire will be doing next. That's for sure!

Tucson Grandma