Saturday, April 9, 2011

My first blind play-date ...

Nikki and I went to the zoo the other day with a plan to meet up with one of her friends for a "play-date".  Normally I like to first have met my so-called "play-mate" before initiating any said "play-date" (just in case they are really smelly or unruly or anything like that), but because Nikki spoke so highly of Langston, I agreed to go on the "blind play-date".  Lucky for me she was exactly right about Langston, although there were some moments were I wasn't so sure ...




 Avery and Langston right after first meeting 
at the zoo for their play-date ...

... uh oh, what's that horrible smell ... oh, thank goodness 
it's only those stinky monkeys right next to us ...

... Avery and Langston walking around 
as best friends, after only a short while ...

 ... and then Langston giving Avery a 
big hug at the end of the great day!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Avery, I think your daddy needs to check Langston's credentials and intentions. He seems to move very quickly for a first date.

Anonymous said...

Avery, You look like you were having such a good time with your new friend,Langston.


Grandma Judy