Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where am I??!!?! And what is a Tron?!!??!

Avery and Mommy playing on Grandma's iPad

I'm not sure about what exactly happened, but I think Mommy and I need help ... pronto!!!

It all started with Grandma's iPad where Mommy and I were goofing around playing games and such.  Then as it slowly started to mesmerize me with all of it's amazing colors, sounds, and quick responsive action, all sorts of flashes started emitting from it and I felt this pulling sensation towards this reflective portal that opened up over the screen.

 Avery mesmerized by the iPad, slowly
being sucked into the reflective portal

And then the unthinkable occurred ... we were inside the machine!!!  We now seem to be digitized into something called the ENCOM mainframe, by the Master Control Program, and are being chased by someone else called Tron!!!  Help us ... please!!!

Digitized into the ENCOM mainframe ... Help us ... please!!!


1 comment:

Sheri said...

This sounds very serious - but you and Mommy don't look very unhappy! You probably know all kinds of secrets to escape.