Sunday, November 14, 2010

Uncle Scotty's Beach Wedding




 Avery, Mommy, and Daddy after a very long road trip

A few weeks ago I went on an awesome beach trip where I even got to meet my one and only cousin Trenton ... I didn't even know I had a cousin!!!  I guess Daddy has a brother (Uncle Scotty, Trenton's Daddy) than was having a fancy beach wedding that over doubled the size of their family.  Here's a bunch of pictures of the great time I had ...


This was what Cousin Trenton was doing 
the first time I met him ...


 ... so I joined right in with the fun ...

 ... and then I met everyone else (Uncle Scotty with Trenton 
and their new family, Shawna, Kaleb, and Kushaiah) ...

... and then we watched them all get married on the beach ...




... my Grandparents were even there, all excited ...


 ... we all had so much fun that day

And then the weather the day after the wedding allowed for a super fun beach day ...

 
 Avery and Daddy playing on the beach 
(right before Daddy lost his sunglasses in the ocean) ...

 ... Avery and Mommy playing in a pool just my size ...

 ... my new friend Aubrey was lots of fun too ...

 ... but not as much fun as my Cousin Trenton ...

 ... I had so much fun, I fell asleep right on my feet 
(and into Daddy's lap)!!!

No comments: