Saturday, October 10, 2009

Party Time ... Excellent!!!!

Who's that dancing and spinning around all crazy like
while wearing kitchen utensils on her head ...



... why it's Avery having lots and lots of fun while
Mommy is out of town, of course!!!


Since Mommy left me and Daddy to fend for ourselves over the weekend, I decided it was time to "cut loose" and do a lot of the things Mommy never lets me do, like ...


... climb and play around on huge gigantic turtles ...


... jump up and down on the stroller ...


... roll in the snake infested grass ...


... try to ride Scout-No ...


... pet animals in cages ...


... eat leftover food from Scout-No's bed ...


... and just party all night (and morning)
long with my fun loving Daddy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy, you and your daddy sure have fun together! And, I can see that for the most part your clothes are not on backwards like they were when I visited you, but you and your daddy look a little tired...

Tucson Grandma

Anonymous said...

Dear Avery

Looks like that fun-loving daddy is worn to a frazzle. Take it easy on him. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Greatgrandma

Anonymous said...

My little peanut, I'm glad to see you and daddy are having so much fun while I'm here visiting auntie Em - but I hope you two get it all out of your systems soon because I'm coming home tomorrow to restore the natural order of things. Sleep tight, munchkin.

love,
Mommy

Sheri said...

Avery, you still have a little time before Mommy gets home, so make the most of it. Lucky you - such a cool daddy. I wonder if he will be this cool in say, 15 years?