Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Check out my new "outdoor thingy thing" ...

Avery sitting on her "outdoor thingy thing"


Isn't it just way too cool?!??!

And guess what's even cooler ... Mommy made it all just for me!!!! That's right ... she spent the whole weekend measuring and cutting and painting to get it just right. Daddy just laughed a lot while pointing at it. He didn't even help at all (except to cut some wood).

My Mommy is just the best, isn't she ....


Mommy creating/building the "outdoor thingy thing"




Avery lounging on the upper deck of the "outdoor thingy thing"


Avery and Mommy having tea on the "outdoor thingy thing"



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's quite an outdoor entertainment area you have. I'm sure you will be scheduling many tea parties there. I didn't know your mom had construction skills.