Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Parties Extravaganza ...

I know, I know, it's been a while since I last posted ... sorry, but I've been really busy these last few weeks attending birthday parties and such.


Here's me at Shannon's birthday party. It was at my neighborhood park that I play at all the time. It was so much fun ... she even let me eat some of her cake with her!!! Happy Birthday Shannon!!!


Digging into Shannon's Birthday cake



Chocolate cake taste really really good ...
though Shannon thought is was more fun to play with!!!


The next birthday party I went to was at my boyfriend Nick's house!!! Nick turned the big 1.0 and we all had a really fun time ... well, up until the end of the party where Nick thought it would be fun to pull out his "Bonk Bonk" toy ... you know, like to "Bonk" someone in the head.


Avery in her party hat



Katherine, Avery, and Nick having a good time playing and then ... ow, what was that, Nick?!??!


Nick's mom taking away Nick's "Bonk Bonk" toy




Time to go home ... Happy Birthday Nick ...


3 comments:

Sheri said...

Avery, dating violence predicts future violence. I suggest you dump this thug right away! Now, there's a chance he can change with proper counseling. Maybe you should discuss this with your mom.

I know you have a big birthday coming up yourself before too long. I hope you won't beat up your guests :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't like that Nick kid! I bet your dad can beat up his dad! But little Katherine looks like a very compassionate person.

Tucson Grandma

kdinty said...

I had a long talk with my son about how to treat guests, especially women he is fond of. I seem to remember Nick's Uncle taunting the children at the time with a scary puppet too. I think Nicholas might not be to blame. But the pictures sure do paint a picture of abuse.