Friday, May 16, 2008

What does "first doctor's visit" mean? ...


So, where are we now? ... And why does this place smell like that other place, the one I stayed at for a few days after leaving the spa? Hey, what are you doing to my clothes? There are people around that I don't exactly know, so please put my clothes back on, mom! Oh no, not the diaper too? Oopsy ... you got me all excited and everything ... but then you did ask for it ... and sorry lady, didn't mean to make such a mess in here, but remember that I'm only 2 weeks old and you have to look out when the diaper comes off. So, who's this lady anyway and what's she doing with that piece of sharp metal in her han .... "waaaa waaa waaaa waaaa waaa" ... what the heck was that and why is there red stuff all over my foot ... "waaa waaa waaa". Mercy, mercy, me, please stop squeezing that red stuff out of my foot ... you, you barbarians! Oh the horrors of our current medical system's antiquated ways ...


2 comments:

Emmy said...

avery, you sure ramble on. you must get that from your father.

Anonymous said...

... I bet that's where she also gets her very good looks ...