Monday, May 5, 2008

Where has my Spa home gone?

I'm still not sure what exactly occurred, but I don't think I'm in the same place I was at for the last few days. Everything is still just a blur (literally, since I can't see, smell, or hear much of anything) and all I know is that I was getting poked and prodded by all sorts of different people for days, where now there are only two people around, mommy and daddy.

















"Scout-No" with Avery

It's weird, but it all feels like home without the spa ... I still hear "Scout-No" a lot and "Meow, meow, meow, meow, ..." just like when I was in the spa. Maybe someday mom or dad will explain this all, but as long as they seem happy and ok, all is right in my world.




















Scrappy with Avery

Now I hope this isn't true, but I'm not even sure that mom and dad are that smart though since they seem to be struggling somewhat with just sleeping normally ... you know, like in 2 hour increments all throughout the day. And they don't even know how to communicate with me ... like who doesn't know that "waaa, waa, wa" means to feed me and "waa, waa, waa" means to hold me. Duh? They have so much to learn ...


Suzie with Avery

No comments: