Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Mystery Behind Emery's Superhuman Strength

A few months after I (Emery here) was born, they noticed something very "different" about my body. At first it was seen as some type of "defect" where I was immediately forced into this awful restrictive type of device and told to be handled in a very delicate and constrained manner.

 Emery undergoing "special tests"

Emery's restrictively constrained device

Emery's very delicate and constrained 
manner of transportation

Now after months and months of these excessive safeguards, my progress has become unexplainable. A complete 180/360/720 degree turnaround has occurred and my body has developed into an extraordinary machine capable of superhuman feats of strength! Below is a video of my current capabilities during this unbelievable transformation ...


And while some out there might be tempted to use their superhuman strengths to their advantage, I am one that will always temper my actions with wisdom and promise to always use my powers only to help others, especially during our SIS adventures ... note that this might sometimes include "helping" Avery not be as bossy as she sometimes gets.

Emery enjoying life and acting like an average 
everyday baby with her sister Avery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny ... truly amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Average??!! I think not! All my grandchildren are above average.

Tucson Grandma