Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012 ... Hello 2013!!!

Emery super excited for the new year!!!

It's hard to believe that this year has flown by so fast! So many exciting new things have happened ... including most importantly, my wonderful arrival (Emery here)! So sit back and walk down memory lane with me ...

First off, we have the best Daddy in the world ...

... paired with the best Mommy in the universe!!!

Let's not forget all the obstacles in our path this year, such as 
Emery's immobility issue which demanded constant care ...

... where all of that downtime only became bottled-up 
motivation to get up and start walking sooner than ever!!

Avery even overcame her fear of bike 
riding to become a real bike pro ...

... while also venturing into a great fearful unknown, 
also known as "the public school system" ...

... just look at how terrified they all are in her class ...

... and Avery even gave up all of her free time 
to be such a great big sister to me!!!

Even though I'm sure I drove her plenty 
crazy when I would mess up all her toys ...

... and I really mean it, I would get into everything 
... I just love messing up all her stuff ...

... but she must not have minded it that much 
since she would always join me in the fun!!!

We even went on road trips to see family and friends ...

... such as visiting Great Grandma Lucille ...

... and throwing wild parties at Great Grandma Lucille's 
house ... shh, don't tell her ...


... where we were always the life of the party ...

... always right in the center of it all,
 having fun with everyone, everywhere ...

... whether it was meeting new cousins ...

... or playing with our great fun aunts!!!


We even had tons of visitors this year, 
such as our one-and-only Auntie Em ...

 ... the lovely Nikki and maestro Dan ...

... our interesting buddy Mr. Mathew ...

... Grandma Judy and Grandpa Eric ...

... and of course, Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Charlie!!!

And all of the wonderful and exciting toys to play with, 
no matter if they were brand spanking new ...

... or very very old, like Grandma's childhood toys ...


... where most of the time
these very old toys were the most fun ...

... we always had a super fun and amazing time playing together!

And we can't forget about Scout-No ... 
what a great best friend/dog!

And lastly, we have to mention all the great treaty treats ... 
or so I hear that is, since I can't have any of that ice cream yet ...


... but I can at least pretend, right???

 
So goodbye 2012, you are now behind us ... 
and watch out 2013, we are headed straight ahead!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two really do have some fun times and I hope you both always will.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys keep busy!