Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Merry Christmas!!!

SWEET MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!

Emery: "Nothing to see here, I'm just decorating our Christmas Tree!!! 
Please don't look at my BUTT!!!"

Daddy: "See the lights I did this year."

Avery: "But Daddy, I wish you did lights at our house like this instead!"
Emery: "I know, I know, right?"

Emery: "I feel all warm at the crazy fire throwing show!"

Christmas Eve dinner photo opt.

Emery: "Yummy!!!"

 Daddy: "THIS IS TOO MANY PRESENTS!!!"

"SANTA WROTE US BACK A NOTE!!?!??!?"
 
All the stuff .... we got tons and tons, watch the videos to see ...



Emery: "Tons of electronics ..."

"... and big stuffed animals ... AWESOME!!!"



Avery: "Bike riding time!!!"

Emery: "Even Stinky Stella got a stuffed toy!!!"

Narrator: "A quick breakfast, everyone each on a device, and then ..."

"... Auntie Em time!!!"

Emery: "Time to eat brunch with Emmy!!!"

 Daddy: "THIS IS WAY TOO MANY PRESENTS ...
FOR SECOND CHRISTMAS!!!"

Emery: "Let's get to it!!"

Avery: "Looks like my hands shrunk ... TINY HANDS!!"

Emery: "Hi, I'm not a lunatic!"

Avery: "Sweet gift, thanks GrandMa Wendy and GrandPa Charlie!!!"

Emery: "No way!!! Thanks GrandMa Wendy and GrandPa Charlie!!!"

Emery: "Watch out, here I come. 
Lunatic Emery on the loose!!!"

Emery: "Now it's time to practice!"

Emery: "By practice, I did not mean you Auntie. I meant me!!!"

Everyone: "No way! Grandma, you are going to hurt yourself!!!"

Auntie: "Now it's time for laser tag!!!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Mommy: "Now it's time for hot tub spicing up!!!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: