Saturday, March 16, 2019

School Is Cool!!!

I love our school playground so much ...

... watch me flip "head over heals" for it ...

... ta-DA!!!

"You are suppose to clap, Daddy!!!!!"

Robotics is super fun too ...

... watch my robot with the routine, we worked so hard to figure out... 
below is a video of my programmed robot!



Now it's time for Science Project Day!!!
Can you guess what my project is about???

Avery's 5th grad project won at school and 
went to the city wide science fair ... so much science, so super cool!!!
-Or that's at least what I told everyone who asked me...

Avery's big 5th grader project!!!

I love our school music time so much too ...

... time for my big talking part ...
see me in the videos below too!!!





And here is Avery getting a fancy award... 
my sister is a really nice kid
I got one too-or at least I should of, 
they just forgot to give it to me,
and tell me I got it...

Here we are on a field trip to the fire station ...

... Maddy and I love to goof around!!!

Avery had more musick concerts with her frenchfry horn, 
both outside with natural acoustics-and me!!!!

... and indoor boring dress up concerts,
see, everybody's wearin' the same outfit ...

French Horn players stay friends forever ...

... as well as all band-mates!!!

I love school ... it's so much fun!!!

No comments: