Thursday, December 22, 2016

Onward to the North Pole!!!!

We took a trip with some friends to a place up north that has this train that can travel to the North Pole to see Santa in his workshop (we did this a few years ago with the same friends and blogged about it here: north pole trip ). Follow along on our big adventure this time ...

This is me and my friends at the Polar Express train station!!!
[I'm the kid that's facing the wrong way]

Ha, now I'm facing the right way and ready to go ... 

.. but we had to wait some more outside 
with my big sister and friends ...
[I forgot why I'm not in this one]

... oh yeah, I was hiding behind a pillar 
so no one would find me!!!

We're finally on-board and moving!!!!! Picture time!!!!

Here's a picture of the Twins, Gianna and Alexa  ... 

.. and here is my big sis and me!!! [again]

Also, I took this picture of Mommy and Daddy!!!


I was hoping for a crazy roller coaster train ride, 
but instead got that soothing super cozy and tiring .... zzzzz!!! 
[Emery fell asleep]

When I woke up we were already at the North Pole!!!
[I moved over to my friends seats so I could see better]

The train conductor dimmed the lights so we could see 
all of Santa's Workshop ...

... with all the tons and tons of lights, then we saw Santa!!!!

We were going to go farther through Santa's town, 
but the Grinch stole the rest of our tracks!!!

So we had to go back the way we came, 
but Santa wasn't still on the back on his slay ...

... instead Santa was on-board!!!!!

He gave everybody believing in Santa jingly bells that 
only people who believe in him can hear!!! 

I told him that I was a very good girl ...

... "Thanks, that makes my job easier" said Santa!
By Avery, Emery's big sister

No comments: