Monday, October 19, 2015

The Pre-School Blues ...

Emery working hard to get through all of her Pre-School homework

Pre-School is so SOOO tough! Why didn't anyone tell me!!! Here's a tune to show my frustration (as sung to baby sitting blues)  ...

The Pre-School Blues
It's so hard...
It's so sooo hard...

 Getting out that door, at 7:30 am everyday,
We rushed right out, leaving my comfy home for the whole entire day, right away.
Right into Daddy's big ol' grey caravan.
And it's so hard!
YEAH!
It's so SOOO hard...
Going to Pre-School.
Yeah, I got the ... Pre-School blues ...
Baby, baby ... the Pre-School blues, yeah!
I've got those ugly ... Pre-School blues.

Well alright!
There's nights, many many nights, you swear you were born to lose.
Working tons and tons of homework, you wish you were in someone else shoes.

I remember way back then, lucky fun times all day and night.
Well now I'm outta lucky, and sitting right here until I'm done.
I've got the ... Pre-School blues.
Baby, baby.
Yeah, I got the ... Pre-School blues ...
Baby, baby.
Those darn no-good rooting tooting, Pre-School blues.

There are days and nights ...
You swear you were born to looose...yeah!
Just like tonight,
Where I'm staring right at a screen that has turned BLUE!!!

And you are just outta luck.
Outta luck trying to get all of it done.
I've got the ... Pre-School blues.
Baby, baby.
Yeah, I got the ... Pre-School blues ...
Baby, baby.
Those darn no-good rooting tooting, Pre-School blues!!!

No comments: