Monday, September 22, 2014

Back in the normal routine ...

Avery's first day as a 1st-grader

Avery's first day back to school was quite a happy day indeed. Not only was there a full double rainbow outside that morning and great fun times had back with all her friends at school, but even more so than that, I finally had the house all to myself again, plus I didn't have to share my Hayley anymore!!!

Full double rainbow

Avery with her 2 BFFs, Hannah and Chiara

 Emery having fun alone-time again with Hayley, 
where we dance to silly songs and ...

... play dress-up in tons of different outfits ...

... and run all around at the water park ...

... and goof around in toys with other kids ...

... and to great stories at storytime ...

... and even see all sorts of crazy/creepy monsters!!!


And Avery and I still get to spend some 
quality time together again at the end of each day!!!

No comments: