Friday, April 4, 2014

Hayley Time ...


 Emery and her good buddy Hayley

Since my family is just oh so busy with work or school these days, I decided I needed to keep busy also, so I started hanging out everyday with my good buddy Hayley. We do all sorts of fun things together ...

Hayley helps get me up and going each day ...

... she helps me dress up 
in my particular unique style ...

... and pushes me in the swing as long 
and as high as I want ...


 ... even takes me out to fun places, like storytime ...

... or to the zoo to see new and exciting things ...

... like all the goofy looking animals!!!

We even get to pick up Avery from school everyday ...

... sometimes even doing special things 
like bringing her balloons to school on her birthday ...

... and then we go out for snacks at fun places ...

... but we have the most fun back at home ...

... since Hayley lets us get really crazy in the backyard ...

... like, I mean really really crazy ...

... we get to do such dangerous stuff that 
Mommy and Daddy would NEVER EVER let us do ...

... but then when the time comes, 
we settle down for a quick "pre-bath" wash ...

... and then a really bath to wash away all the craziness!



Hayley, Avery and I are so glad we found you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! <3
Hayley