Thursday, June 20, 2013

Downtime in the Sumertime ...

Midday car naps are the best during the hot hot days of summer

Summertime seems to have some very busy days with tons of downtime in-between, so you have to be creative to stave off boredom and not go crazy! Here are some snapshots and videos of what we have been doing with all our downtime lately ...

Playing "SuperDog Adventures" with Scout-No

 Playing "Naked Baby" any chance we get

Sliding, sliding, and more sliding

Walking all around in the house ... in circles, again and again and again ...


Teaching Scout-No how to read ...

... and even teaching my big sister too!
Although Avery reads a lot, just all on her own ...

 There has also been all of the eating ...

 ... I mean really, tons and tons of eating ...

 ... with lots of desserts afterwards ...

 ... and thus, lots of brushing our teeth 
each and every night!

Even when we're in Daddy's running stroller, 
we use the time to get very very close ... literally!

Also, I've been practicing my jet skiing skills, inside the house though with the cool air conditioning blasting away ...

Scout even let's me practice my 
balance on her back!

And I can't forget all that rock n' rolling I do each day, all night long ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the brushing teeth pic ... you two are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Get some clothes on that baby!