Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Looking My Very Absolute Best ...

Since I'm traveling to my uncle's fancy fancy wedding on the beach this weekend, I want to look my absolute best, thus I decided to let loose and break-out all of my very fancy fancy jewelry!!!

Avery making sure all of her very fancy fancy jewelery still fits

Sparkly Jewels, check ... Tall High Heels, check ... 
Fashionable Purse, check ... Very Long Elegant Gloves, check ...
Silver Magic Wand, check ... Flashlight (just in case), check ...

Scout-No showing Avery tips on how to properly wear her tiara


2 comments:

ejmaland said...

Oh Avery you look magnificent with all your beautiful jewelry! Grandpa and Grandma can't wait to see you!

Love You
Grandma Judy

Sheri said...

I like a girl who has good taste in jewelry. You have a good teacher in your mom. Tell Daddy he better be saving his pennies.